|My most traditional piece of poetry, and one of my most favorites.|
1. Say 5 things about yourself.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Make 10 questions.
4. Tag 7 people.
Jump off a cliff eat a cake
5 THINGS ABOUT MYSELF
1: I have a weak spot in my lower back.
2: My cell phone case is red.
3: I wear glasses.
4: My self-esteem is either great or shit.
5: I took a year of Irish language.
1. What are you reading at the moment?
My own writing... I'm checking over an essay.
2. Skirts or Trousers?
I own more trousers, but I'm trying to wear skirts more often.
3. Are you still in school?
Yes! Although I'm almost done with the school year, and next year I graduate college. I'm so old and I've accomplished so little.
4. Do you have an allergy?
Not as far as I know.
6. Where did Question 5 go?
WHAT THE HECK MEIRI
7. What was the last Anime/ TV-Show you watched?
I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job. Yes, that is the actual title. It's terrible and I kinda dig it.
Last non-anime TV show: Wayward Pines. Please watch it with me it's so good ;-;
8. Do you have siblings?
I have one brother who is nine years younger than me and undeniably precious.
9. What color is your hair? (Original color please.)
10. How long have you been on Deviantart?
I just had to look that up! I've been on here for..... eight years! Wow, I'm really fucking old.
I won't tag anyone, but do it with these questions if you want to!
1. If you woke up as a bear tomorrow, what would you do?
2. What is your favorite texture?
3. Is your bedroom messy?
4. What's your favorite room in the house?
5. Favorite childhood/teenage song?
6. Favorite literature genre?
7. Who's a character that you both love and hate?
8. What's your favorite piece of yours on deviantart?
9. Something that always calms you down?
10. A food you would never eat?
I am a writer of the unreal, a drawer of the whimsical and forever at battle with my own estimation of my worth and talent; grasping frantically at straws and strings and loose threads, never able to hold onto one long enough to satisfy myself, to wrap around and anchor. I am devouringly destructive, boilingly creative, diamond-faceted and Tiffany-glass-fragile. I need you.|
Commissions are always open unless otherwise announced (see the squares below for specifics); however, thanks to certain conditions, I often have a long turnaround time/backlog... please keep this in mind, and be patient with me if you are kind enough to commission me. Thank you in advance!
I do literature and art commissions/trades; basically, anything that can be experienced in its full on the two-dimensional screen.